With our All Natural* Pulled Uncured Bacon, you can serve a beloved standard in a dynamic new format. Tender and easy to shred – similar to pulled pork – this versatile ingredient can top a burger or salad, flavor a breakfast dish or raise the stakes in any number of dishes awaiting your imagination. Not too salty, this product is the real deal – all natural*, made with pork belly and simple ingredients, cooked and smoked for over six hours – while having been designed for maximum convenience. A terrific add-on for many home menu items, it’s your kitchen’s new secret weapon.
A 2.5 lb package, sold at $10.99 a lb.
- *All natural: minimally processed, no artificial ingredients
- Includes no added nitrites or nitrates, except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder
- Applewood-smoked pork belly, cooked for over six hours
- Versatile: can be used to feature bacon in new ways and in a variety of dishes
- Time-Saving: pulled and pre-cooked until tender; ready to serve in 6–8 minutes
- Easy-peel film
- 365-day shelf life while frozen
- Thaw under refrigeration. Remove from packaging and place in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook for 6–8 minutes, breaking up the pulled bacon occasionally until desired crispness is reached.