Looking for Oysters in Charlotte NC? Fresh oysters in Charlotte NC
Our oysters are some of the best from the East Coast and the Carolinas, and even Canada. If you don’t see what you want, we can typically get them in.
Our oysters are sold for $1 to $2 each, by the dozen or mix and match. You can also buy a “bushel” which is an actual BOX of 100 count single oysters, sometimes in a bag. These are all cleaned and typically not clusters. Bushel prices start at $74.99 and go up from there…
PLUS we sell Oyster Shuckers..
See today’s Fresh, wild caught seafood selections.. https://carolinafishmarket.com/current-catch/
Want recipes on preparing Oysters? Check out Charlotte Fashion Plate’s Fish & Seafood Recipe Page..
Today’s Fresh Oysters:
- Beausoleil Oysters – Canada – Super briney/salty, great finish, smaller shell, large oyster and easy to open. $139 a 100 count bag
- James River (Cheaspeake Bay, VA) – Great for an oyster roast – $89.99 a 100 count bag – SALE THIS WEEKEND – BUY 1, GET ONE 1/2 OFF
- Gulf Oysters – Texas, Gulf of Mexico – Great for an oyster roast $74.99 for a 30 pound box
- Connecticut – Blue Points – Blue Point oysters have satiny, almost liquid meats with a high brininess and very mild flavor.Genuine Blue Point Oysters have a fresh, crisp, firm texture, with a sweet aftertaste that sparkles with salinity. $119 for a 100 count bag
- NC Wild Topsail Oysters – Topsail Sound – Bushel is $109.99 a 100 count bag
- High Tiders – NC Oysters – Super briney/salty, great finish (OUT)
- Pink Moon’s PEI Canada – $89 a 100 count bag
Call us now to reserve yours today 704-458-1011