Need to Buy Oysters in Charlotte NC? Oysters Near Me in Charlotte NC
Our oysters are some of the best from the East Coast and the Carolinas, and even Canada. If you don’t see what you want, we can typically get them in.
Our oysters are sold for $1.99 each, by the dozen or mix and match. You can also buy a “bushel” which is an actual BOX of 100 count single oysters (quantities may vary from time to time), sometimes in a bag. These are all cleaned and not clusters. Bushel prices start at $89.99 and go up from there…
PLUS we sell Oyster Shuckers..
See today’s Fresh, wild caught seafood selections.. https://carolinafishmarket.com/current-catch/
Want recipes on preparing Oysters? Check out Carolina Fish Market’s Fish & Seafood Recipe Page..
Today’s Fresh Oysters:
PLEASE CALL TO CHECK INVENTORY and PRICES ( as they may vary) AND TO ORDER, 704-458-1011
- Bar Stools – PEI
- Dixon Point – PEI
- Scally Wags – PEI
- Belle Du Jour –
- PEI Saint Anne Salts PEI
- James River (Cheaspeake Bay, VA) – Great for an oyster roast – $98.99 for an approximate 100 count box WILD
- Gulf Oysters – Texas, Gulf of Mexico – Great for an oyster roast $89.99 for a 30 pound box (must preorder) WILD
- Connecticut – Blue Points – Blue Point oysters have satiny, almost liquid meats with a high brininess and very mild flavor. Genuine Blue Point Oysters have a fresh, crisp, firm texture, with a sweet aftertaste that sparkles with salinity. $159 for a 100 count bag WILD
- Half Moon – Mass – 139
- Red Haystack Point – Mass $139
- West Coast Oysters upon request – takes 1 week to get
- Victory Points – VA 106.99
North & South Carolina
- Hi Tiders from the Outer Banks, NC Bushel is $129.99 a 100 count bag
- SC Broad River – The Broad River is a tidal channel in Beaufort and Jasper counties, South Carolina. The channel flows between the mainland on the west and Port Royal and Parris islands on the east. The Coosawhatchie River flows into the Broad River at the head. It joins Coosaw River channel Northeast and continues Southeast to the Atlantic Ocean as Port Royal Sound.
- SC Roddy Rocks – Named after Roddy Beasley, these premium singles take about three years to grow in the wild before they are ready for picking. Maggioni’s Roddy Rocks are harvested from their private leases located on the Broad and Chechessee Rivers. These wide turbulent rivers roll the oysters back and forth killing any larvae that would normally attach to the single oyster and form clusters. This rolling process is what gives the oyster it’s “hard as a rock” shell and it’s deep meaty belly.
Roddy Rocks open easily and the mature meat has a nice sweet aftertaste to go with the initial briny flavor. Maggioni Rocks will be 3 –4 inches in length and will usually assume a round/cup shape or will resemble a “short blade” with a belly. Roddy Rocks are harvested at extreme low tides so availability can fluctuate.
Call us now to reserve yours today 704-458-1011 – We sell the largest selection of oysters in Charlotte, NC