Sushi making Class at the Carolina Meat & Fish Co by Sushi Chef Hitomi – March Class
You know that the Carolina Fish & Food Market already has the best seafood in Charlotte. Now learn how to make sushi from one of Charlotte’s best Japanese home sushi makers, Chef Hitomi. Hitomi learned the fine art of Japanese Sushi making as a young girl growing up in Japan and has continued her love of this fine art as an American living in Charlotte.
$25.00 per person includes:
- Two (2) hours of hands on sushi making and rolling instruction from Chef Hitomi at the Carolina Meat & Fish Co.
- Take home a sushi making kit.
- Eat your sushi there or take home.
- Fresh ingredients from the Carolina Meat & Fish Co.
- This is a BYOB event so please feel free to bring your favorite adult beverage.
- Class is Limited to 16 People per Class
When: Thursday March 16th, 2017 from 7pm to 9pm
Where: The Carolina Meat & Fish Co in Ballantyne
- Price is for the class, food is supplied for free, this is a BYOB event (although wine is available to buy with our new ABC Permit). We are not an allergy free environment. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to event is non refundable. Must cancel no later than 6PM March 14th, 2017